- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 141 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Tomorrow's Promise will provide your child with a wholesome and very productive learning environment. We teach children up to 6 years of age and have a very successful after school program for the children over 6 years of age. The Kindergarten program at Tomorrow's Promise is very structured and is taught by qualified and very motivated kindergarten teachers. Our program will prepare your child to enter into their education years. Below are some questions parents may have about starting their child in a Montessori environment. In the Montessori environment, the child is presented with endless opportunities to develop all his senses and his motor skills with the aid of self-correcting materials in a prepared setting. During the third year a child can not only work with these materials in more depth, thus gaining more insights from them, but, using this base, can move into the academic areas. Next, having learned from older children, shared with peers and helped younger children, the student has the opportunity to assume leadership within the classroom. And, once the child has established critical learning habits-concentration, self-discipline, a sense of order, persistence in completing a task, creative self-expression, and a love for learning, these behaviors are reinforced in a supportive, exciting environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Tomorrow's Promise often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Tomorrow's Promise?
Endorse Tomorrow's Promise. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards