Topeka Collegiate School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 137 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 27 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir Grades 4-8
- We are Topeka`s only independent college preparatory school, placing students at the center of the learning experience and passionately developing the next generation of leaders equipped with skills for life.
- Topeka Collegiate provides an agile learning environment that teaches to each student, helping them develop confidence, critical thinking skills, a commitment to community service and a love of learning that will benefit them for life.
- Year after year, Topeka Collegiate students' standardized test scores place them among the highest-achieving independent school students in the nation. This is no surprise, as teachers are given the freedom to tailor their classroom curriculum to the individual needs of their students. Teachers work with parents to ensure that students are academically challenged and nurtured to reach their full potential.
- Our curriculum emphasizes math, science, history, reading, writing and Spanish. Specialists teach science, Spanish, computer science, music, art and physical education in all grades.
- We are cultivating the next generation of leadership. Topeka Collegiate prepares students to be leaders through character development, a commitment to equity and justice, social engagement and global citizenry..
- Children leave Topeka Collegiate as young men and women who have a love of learning that will stay with them for their entire lives. Graduates are known for their broad and varied interests, deep knowledge base and versatile skill sets. They are communicators, risk takers and critical thinkers.
Endorse Topeka Collegiate School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards