- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 150 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir Grades 4-8
- We are Topeka`s only independent college preparatory school, placing students at the center of the learning experience and passionately developing the next generation of leaders equipped with skills for life.
- Topeka Collegiate provides an agile learning environment that teaches each student, helping them develop confidence, critical thinking skills, a commitment to community service, and a love of learning that will benefit them for life.
- Year after year, Topeka Collegiate students' standardized test scores place them among the highest-achieving independent school students in the nation.This is no surprise, as teachers are free to tailor their classroom curriculum to the individual needs of their students. Teachers work with parents to ensure students are academically challenged and nurtured to reach their full potential.
- Our curriculum emphasizes math, science, history, reading, writing, and Spanish. Specialists teach all science, Spanish, technology, music, art, and physical education grades.
- We are cultivating the next generation of leadership. Topeka Collegiate prepares students to be leaders through character development, a commitment to equity and justice, social engagement, and global citizenry.
- Children leave Topeka Collegiate as young men and women who love learning and will stay with them for their entire lives.Graduates are known for their broad and varied interests, deep knowledge base, and versatile skill sets. They are communicators, risk-takers, and critical thinkers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Topeka Collegiate School often compared to?
Does Topeka Collegiate School offer a summer program?
What sports does Topeka Collegiate School offer?
When is the application deadline for Topeka Collegiate School?
Endorse Topeka Collegiate School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards