Town & Country School Inc
- Town & Country School is Oklahoma's only accredited, non-public, full day 1-12 program specifically designed to serve the needs of children with learning disabilities, ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Our mission is to improve the lives of students with learning differences by providing a nurturing environment for academic, social and personal growth.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All learning disabilities, attention disorders and Asperger|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Non-decorative blue jeans, grey or burgundy polo or Town & Country t-shirt )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on the grade level of each student. Tuition ranges from $12390 for 1st through 3rd graders to $13890 for 9th through 12th grade students.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Shevaun Etier|
|Admissions Associate||Denise Jurbala|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Bowling,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Book Club, Chess Club, Claymation, Drama/Performance Club, FCS, Lego Club, Music Club, National Honor Society, Psychology Club, Robotics Team, Running Club, Soccer Club, Yearbook Book Club, Chess Club, Claymation, FCS, Lego Club, Music Club, Robotics Team, Running Club, Soccer Club, Yearbook, Drama/Performance Club,
National Honor Society,
- Town & Country School's approach to education is recognition of the worth of each student as an individual. We believe that every child is entitled to an individualized education that promotes social and academic achievements while developing responsibility, values and respect for self and others. We honor and encourage the unique talents of each child by providing interactive instruction that stimulates curiosity, discovery and a love for learning.
- Town & Country's goal is to improve student's lives through
the development of critical academic, social and personal skills.
We focus on developing the optimal functioning of the child in the
school, family and community environments by providing:
- individualized attention
- family support
- curriculum modifications
- a focus on the child's positive aspects instead of the deficient areas.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TulsaGrades: PK-1 | 64 students
5120 E. 36th Street
Tulsa, OK 74135
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 983 students
6363 S. Trenton Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 239 students
8720 E. 61st St.
Tulsa, OK 74133
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?