- Town & Country School is Oklahoma's only accredited, non-public, full day K-12 program specifically designed to serve the needs of children with learning disabilities and attention disorders.
- Our mission is to improve the lives of students with learning differences by providing a nurturing environment for academic, social and personal growth.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All learning disabilities, attention disorders and Asperger|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants, shorts or skirts and button down or polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Renae Payne|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, CheeringBasketball, Bowling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Bowl, Chess Club, Claymation, Drama/Performance Club, FCS, National Honor Society, Yearbook Academic Bowl, Chess Club, Claymation, FCS, Yearbook, Drama/Performance Club,
National Honor Society,
- Town & Country School's approach to education is recognition of the worth of each student as an individual. We believe that every child is entitled to an individualized education that promotes social and academic achievements while developing responsibility, values and respect for self and others. We honor and encourage the unique talents of each child by providing interactive instruction that stimulates curiosity, discovery and a love for learning.
- Town & Country's goal is to improve student's lives through
the development of critical academic, social and personal skills.
We focus on developing the optimal functioning of the child in the
school, family and community environments by providing:
- individualized attention
- family support
- curriculum modifications
- a focus on the child's positive aspects instead of the deficient areas.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TulsaGrades: PK-1 | 64 students
5120 E. 36th Street
Tulsa, OK 74135
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 983 students
6363 S. Trenton Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 239 students
8720 E. 61st St.
Tulsa, OK 74133
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.