Trailmark Learning Center
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Trailmark Learning Center. We cater to families with children ages 6 weeks to 6 years. Our experienced staff uses a proprietary and developmentally appropriate curriculum tailored to the individual needs of your child. We look forward to welcoming you to the Trailmark Learning Center family.
- We have keypad entry to our facility and fenced playgrounds. All our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:00pm, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Trailmark Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.