Trinity Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Preschoolers enjoying a visit from the local fire department. They taught children about fire safety.
- Trinity Christian School is an inter-denominational ChristianSchool focused on cultivating academic excellence and spiritualvitality in its students.
- Our low student-to-teacher ratiosallow for individualized attention. Academically, ourstudents perform well above the national average.Spiritually, we strive to spiritually build up our studentsby teaching them to reach up and reach higher; by alwayschallenging them to follow the example of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.|
|Admissions Director||Ava Gronbeck|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Art Festival, Chorus, Music Festival, National Junior Honor Society, Science Fair, Speech Meet, Student Council, Yearbook Club Art, Art Festival, Chorus, Music Festival, Science Fair, Speech Meet, Yearbook Club, National Junior Honor Society,|
- Trinity Christian School is an inter-denominational ChristianSchool focused on cultivating academic excellence and spiritualvitality in its students. Our education curriculum is basedon industry leading publishers and a nationally recognized languagearts program created by Columbia University. Our low studentto teacher ratios allow our students to obtain more individualizedattention which leads to better understanding. Our studentsare our greatest evidence of academic achievement with test scoreswell above the national average.At TCS, we strive to spiritually build up our students by alwayschallenging them to reach up and reach higher by following theexample of Jesus Christ. We do this by incorporating avibrant Bible curriculum and by engaging our students in communityservice projects. Weekly chapel services, daily prayer time,and our "Leave UR Mark" outreach program further foster ourstudents' spiritual growth.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WindsorGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
77 Bloomfield Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
- WindsorGrades: PK-KG | 80 students
114 Palisado Ave
Windsor, CT 06095
- West HartfordGrades: NS-9
141 N Main St
West Hartford, CT 06107
- West SimsburyGrades: NS-12 | 382 students
36 Westledge Rd
West Simsbury, CT 06092
- PoquonockGrades: K-1 | 59 students
1817 Poquonock Avenue
Poquonock, CT 06095
There is a wonderful feeling of community at TCS. As you enter the building, the floors gleam and the newly painted walls catch your eye. We are always impressed with the children's behavior as they smile and speak - holding the door for us as we enter. We find the faculty enthusiastic about teaching. The classrooms are decorated and condusive to learning. Our experience with TCS has been abd continues to be excellent.
- Posted by Administrator - wcar1
This is my first year working at TCS and I love it. The faculty truly loves the kids and everyone is focused on helping the students achieve their highest potential academically and spiritually. The students score well above average in standardized tests and are just a pure joy to work with and be around. This is a school that cares about the families it serves.
- Posted by Administrator - t.par
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.