Preschoolers enjoying a visit from the local fire department. They taught children about fire safety.
- Trinity Christian School is an inter-denominational ChristianSchool focused on cultivating academic excellence and spiritualvitality in its students.
- Our low student-to-teacher ratiosallow for individualized attention. Academically, ourstudents perform well above the national average.Spiritually, we strive to spiritually build up our studentsby teaching them to reach up and reach higher; by alwayschallenging them to follow the example of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.|
|Admissions Director||Ava Gronbeck|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Art Festival, Chorus, Music Festival, National Junior Honor Society, Science Fair, Speech Meet, Student Council, Yearbook Club Art, Art Festival, Chorus, Music Festival, Science Fair, Speech Meet, Yearbook Club, National Junior Honor Society,
- Trinity Christian School is an inter-denominational ChristianSchool focused on cultivating academic excellence and spiritualvitality in its students. Our education curriculum is basedon industry leading publishers and a nationally recognized languagearts program created by Columbia University. Our low studentto teacher ratios allow our students to obtain more individualizedattention which leads to better understanding. Our studentsare our greatest evidence of academic achievement with test scoreswell above the national average.At TCS, we strive to spiritually build up our students by alwayschallenging them to reach up and reach higher by following theexample of Jesus Christ. We do this by incorporating avibrant Bible curriculum and by engaging our students in communityservice projects. Weekly chapel services, daily prayer time,and our "Leave UR Mark" outreach program further foster ourstudents' spiritual growth.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WindsorGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
77 Bloomfield Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
West HartfordGrades: NS-9
141 N Main St
West Hartford, CT 06107
WindsorGrades: PK-KG | 80 students
114 Palisado Ave
Windsor, CT 06095
ManchesterGrades: PK-8 | 390 students
73 Park Street
Manchester, CT 06040
West SimsburyGrades: NS-12 | 382 students
36 Westledge Rd
West Simsbury, CT 06092
There is a wonderful feeling of community at TCS. As you enter the building, the floors gleam and the newly painted walls catch your eye. We are always impressed with the children's behavior as they smile and speak - holding the door for us as we enter. We find the faculty enthusiastic about teaching. The classrooms are decorated and condusive to learning. Our experience with TCS has been abd continues to be excellent.
- Posted by Administrator - wcar1
This is my first year working at TCS and I love it. The faculty truly loves the kids and everyone is focused on helping the students achieve their highest potential academically and spiritually. The students score well above average in standardized tests and are just a pure joy to work with and be around. This is a school that cares about the families it serves.
- Posted by Administrator - t.par
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.