Trinity Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Trinity Christian School Photo #2 - Preschoolers enjoying a visit from the local fire department. They taught children about fire safety.
- Trinity Christian School is an inter-denominational ChristianSchool focused on cultivating academic excellence and spiritualvitality in its students.
- Our low student-to-teacher ratiosallow for individualized attention. Academically, ourstudents perform well above the national average.Spiritually, we strive to spiritually build up our studentsby teaching them to reach up and reach higher; by alwayschallenging them to follow the example of Jesus Christ.
Trinity Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Highest percentage of students of color
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.|
|Admissions Director||Ava Gronbeck|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Science Fair, Speech Meet|
Club or Organization:
National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Art Festival, Chorus, Music Festival
- Trinity Christian School is an inter-denominational ChristianSchool focused on cultivating academic excellence and spiritualvitality in its students. Our education curriculum is basedon industry leading publishers and a nationally recognized languagearts program created by Columbia University. Our low studentto teacher ratios allow our students to obtain more individualizedattention which leads to better understanding. Our studentsare our greatest evidence of academic achievement with test scoreswell above the national average.At TCS, we strive to spiritually build up our students by alwayschallenging them to reach up and reach higher by following theexample of Jesus Christ. We do this by incorporating avibrant Bible curriculum and by engaging our students in communityservice projects. Weekly chapel services, daily prayer time,and our "Leave UR Mark" outreach program further foster ourstudents' spiritual growth.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
77 Bloomfield Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
(860)688-6401 1.2 PK-8
- Windsor Grades: PK-K | 81 students
114 Palisado Ave
Windsor, CT 06095
(860)285-1400 1.9 PK-K
- West Hartford Grades: NS-8 | 107 students
100 Mayflower St
West Hartford, CT 06110
(860)561-2130 8.1 NS-8
- Windsor Grades: PK-K | 85 students
107 Palisado Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
(860)688-4597 1.9 PK-K
My kids have excelled academically at Trinity Christian School. The class sizes are small and the teachers have time to truly invest in each and every child. The atmosphere in the school is one of overwhelming positivity and the students are kind and respectful to one another. The facilities are top notch and squeaky clean. The passion for quality education is evident in the school leadership. The students enjoy fun field trips and special events while maintaining tight focus on academics. I couldn't imagine a better place for my kids to learn and grow.
- Posted by Parent - windsormom
There is a wonderful feeling of community at TCS. As you enter the building, the floors gleam and the newly painted walls catch your eye. We are always impressed with the children's behavior as they smile and speak - holding the door for us as we enter. We find the faculty enthusiastic about teaching. The classrooms are decorated and condusive to learning. Our experience with TCS has been abd continues to be excellent.
- Posted by Administrator - wcar1
This is my first year working at TCS and I love it. The faculty truly loves the kids and everyone is focused on helping the students achieve their highest potential academically and spiritually. The students score well above average in standardized tests and are just a pure joy to work with and be around. This is a school that cares about the families it serves.
- Posted by Administrator - t.par
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.