Trinity Junior High School
- Trinity Junior High School is a member of the Arkansas Non-Public School Accreditation Association, Inc. All members of the faculty are state certified and hold a bachelor's or master's degree.
- Trinity exists to provide academic excellence in preparing catholics and others to live productive, faith-filled lives to the glory of God.
- Educational instruction and leadership development will be based on the gospel of Jesus Christ and Catholic teachings to develop the whole person: the spiritual, emotional, mental, physical and social.
- Trinity Junior High is an outgrowth of the continual presence of Catholic education in the Fort Smith area since 1853.
- When the Sisters of Mercy arrived in Fort Smith, they began teaching children within a few days of their arrival.
- They continued the education of all of the elementary school children from Immaculate Conception Parish until the parochial school opened in 1930.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.