Trinity Junior High School
Tel: (479) 782-2451
- Trinity Junior High School is a member of the Arkansas Non-Public School Accreditation Association, Inc. All members of the faculty are state certified and hold a bachelor's or master's degree.
- Trinity exists to provide academic excellence in preparing catholics and others to live productive, faith-filled lives to the glory of God.
- Educational instruction and leadership development will be based on the gospel of Jesus Christ and Catholic teachings to develop the whole person: the spiritual, emotional, mental, physical and social.
- Trinity Junior High is an outgrowth of the continual presence of Catholic education in the Fort Smith area since 1853.
- When the Sisters of Mercy arrived in Fort Smith, they began teaching children within a few days of their arrival.
- They continued the education of all of the elementary school children from Immaculate Conception Parish until the parochial school opened in 1930.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?