Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School has been in operation since 1862. It was founded by Immanuel Lutheran Church of St. Charles for the benefit of its members living in the Prairie District northeast of the city.
- The first school was built in 1862. In 1875, the members of the Prairie District were given release from Immanuel and were granted the privilege to build the present house of worship.
- Therefore, our purpose is to educate each child in a Christ- centered atmosphere, providing faith-integrated academics that empower students to function with confidence in Christ through all life's situations.
- Furthermore, our goals are: to teach children in a stimulating environment, offering a variety of experiences and materials that develop each child's full potential in Christ; To equip parents and guardians for their important role in Christian education; and To foster an environment where the church, school, and family work together for a child's total education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Charles Grades: PK-8 | 529 students
3866 S Old Highway 94
Saint Charles, MO 63304
(636)441-7424 11.3 PK-8
- Saint Peters Grades: PK-12 | 138 students
900 Birdie Hills Rd
Saint Peters, MO 63376
(636)240-7775 11.2 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.