Trinity Preparatory Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (817) 683-1453
Trinity Prep is a classical, Christian school that partners with parents in educating their children.
Students in grades K-12 attend classes in core subjects two days each week, studying at home the other three days. This college-style schedule optimizes flexibility and customization, while minimizing costs to families. Our core classes include math, science, English and history. Math and science courses in the Upper School (6th-12th) are aligned with national standards.
English and History classes in the Upper School include the content outlined in Texas state standards (TEKS, STAAR). Elementary classes (K-5th) include Art and P.E.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Logo shirt required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||$3500-4000/yr tuition inclusive of student fees. $350 Family Registration Fee.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- Trinity Preparatory Academy (Trinity Prep) is a two-day/week classical, Christian school located at 129 Pecan Street, Keller, 76248. Trinity Prep provides a part-time, small-group learning environment for grades K to 12 in support of the students' home-centered education. Our programs serve families who do not want full-time public or private school, but do not want to "go it alone" as homeschoolers.
- Please view our website for detailed information about our mission, structure, curricula, and more: www.trinityprepkeller.org.
- Students are divided into Elementary, K-5th and Upper School, 6th-12th. These levels guide both the content and the teaching methods of our classes. More detail on this classical approach to education is on our website.
- We have two programs: Mon/Wed and Tues/Thurs. These programs have identical content. Learning remains home-centered, but the child has group learning experiences and peer interaction in our classes. We study together the core subjects of World History, Literature and Language Arts, Science, and Math.
- We have a wonderfully convenient location, central to Keller, Southlake, Ft. Worth, Roanoke, Watauga, Colleyville, and North Richland Hills. We support families by:
- offering teaching support to parents;
- providing a class environment for students;
- offering the flexibility of more time at home;
- providing accountability and structure for students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newtown Grades: PK-8 | 709 students
51 Wrights Rd
Newtown, PA 18940
(215) 968-2685 1331.9 PK-8
My son is now a UTA Senior in Engineering and was VERY well-prepared by Trinity Prep for college. Truly a college-prep school. My wife had previously homeschooled my son but the partnership with Trinity Prep was a true asset. My son learned to work with others (useful since group projects abound in college), learned to be structured in his schedule, learned to take responsibility for his education, and CLEP'd out of three college courses based upon his high school classes. I recommend Trinity Prep to parents who want an affordable, classical, Christian education.
- Posted by Parent - Charles Eta
Trinity Prep is a wonderful college-style! We love be Christian atmosphere it offers along with the academics. This is our throes year here and my daughter and son are both thriving.
- Posted by Parent - Kara W.
Perfect blend allowing parents to be intimately involved in educating their children at their own pace, with professional teachers presenting/teaching the critical information with their added expertise (so there is no need to "repeat" 4th grade again as an adult for the parents).
- Posted by Parent - myasc
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.