St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School believes in the potential of children.
- By providing direction toward God through traditional Catholic teaching, by supplying a strong foundation in academics and in the fine arts, and by engaging parents as partners, we will strive to produce young people who will make contributions in their world to the Church, and who will move forward to live joyous, productive lives living in their faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||603 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki shorts, polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,536|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts available for parishioners and multiple children enrolled.|
|Admissions Director||Linda Corso|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- KellerGrades: K-12 | 255 students
129 Pecan Street
Keller, TX 76248
- North Richland HillsGrades: PK-12 | 746 students
6200 Holiday Ln
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
- Fort WorthGrades: NS-12 | 468 students
7200 Denton Hwy
Fort Worth, TX 76148
- GrapevineGrades: PK-8 | 335 students
3750 William D Tate Avenue
Grapevine, TX 76051
- ColleyvilleGrades: PK-12 | 707 students
901 Cheek Sparger Rd
Colleyville, TX 76034
Very loving environment. Good academics. Great learning lab that helps meet the needs of my child with learning differences. Plenty of extracurricular sports, clubs and community service opportunities for my children. Definitely re-enforce and teach our faith values.
- Posted by Parent - missi
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.