Holy Trinity Catholic School
Tel: (817) 421-8000
- Founded:1994Average Enrollment:360Average Class Size:19Grades:Pre-K4 to 8thgrade Parishes:Good Shepherd Catholic Community(Colleyville), St. Francis of Assisi (Grapevine), St. Michael(Bedford)
- Accreditation:Texas Catholic Conference EducationDepartment (TCCB ED) as approved by the TEASchool
- Tours:Available anytime by appointment Location:In Northeast Tarrant County,convenient to Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine, Flower Mound andMid-Cities
- Serving Catholic families as well as families of other traditions desiring a faith-filled education
- Our Mission: Holy Trinity Catholic School nurtures the gifts and talents of each student forming lifelong learners, joyful servants of Jesus, and influential leaders.
- Our Vision: Holy Trinity CatholicSchool strives to be the first choice for our parish families, and those of other faith traditions, who desire to provide for their children a superior educational experience which produces life-long learners, faithful servants and influential leaders. Motivated by the desire for continuous growth and improvement, and inspired and strengthened by the Holy Spirit, the faculty and staff of Holy Trinity Catholic School model and teach reverence, respect and responsibility within a life of service and prayer.
- Curriculum: The primary goal of Holy Trinity Catholic School isthe development of the whole child - mind, body, and spirit - inlight of his/her own faith journey and responsibilitytowardssociety. Teachers aresensitized to thespiritual, intellectual, social and physical needs of each child,and the ideal of educating the whole child permeates everyclassroom and activity. The religion program, presented in theCatholic tradition, is centered on Gospel values and service toothers.The curriculum provides age-appropriate rigor within aloving and respectful community. Every student is providedthe opportunity to maximize his or her educational potential in awell-structured and safe environment.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||English and Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform required from Kindergarten through 8th Grade Students)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Nov. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,845|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available to qualified families|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Settlemier|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||28 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Computer Extra's, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts of America, Indian Princess HOPI Tribe, Lego League (FLL) Robotics Team, Math Club, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), PSIA Competition, School Newspaper -The Blade, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Extra's, Beginner Band, Comedy Theater, Concert Band, Cotillion, Crusader Chorus, Destination ImagiNation, Etiquette Class, TPSMEA Honor Choir, Trinity Singers
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Girls on the Run, Soccer, Softball, Track, Volleyball
- Holy Trinity Catholic School nurtures the gifts and talents of each child through a classical curriculum, specialized enrichment programs, and daily opportunities to grow in faith. HolyTrinity Catholic School believes all students possess unique gifts and talents. We provide a strong academic foundation, culturalenrichment, and traditional Catholic teaching to develop these talents so that each student is successful in glorifying God.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grapevine Grades: PK-12 | 777 students
730 E Worth St
Grapevine, TX 76051
(817) 251-5365 3.4 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?