Keller Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (817) 431-3097
- Keller Montessori School is the oldest and finest Montessori school in the city of Keller.
- Our students explore and learn using the Montessori materials.
- The children work at their individual rate of progress with the help of loving, skilled teachers, and with this advantage, the students start to form a solid foundation for their years of education.
- Our students learn to read using phonics, knowing the correct sound for each letter, not sight reading.
- With mathematics, our students use real, physical materials to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. These strategies are used to produce lasting learning that will stay with the child long after he leaves our school.
- Our children enjoy the self-reliance and the self-confidence that only a Montessori program can offer.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Our tuition varies and is dependent upon the parent's desired schedule for child. Please visit our website for our tuition rates.|
National avg.: 85%
Awesome school. My daughter started in the toddler program when she was 18 months. She absolutely loves it. She learned her "A,B,C's" and is working on phonics sounds. She always sings the phonics song and asks about her teachers and classmates. I am constantly surprised at how quickly she learns new things when she is at school. I highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - blugo
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.