Tullahoma Sda School
- Tullahoma Sda School serves 8 students in grades 1-8 and is a member of the General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC) and the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES).
- The student:teacher of Tullahoma Sda School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decherd Grades: K-9 | 57 students
2037 Decherd Blvd
Decherd, TN 37324
(931)967-0961 10.5 K-9
- Winchester Grades: NS-5 | 102 students
1230 S. College St.
Winchester, TN 37398
(931)967-1441 11.1 NS-5
- Manchester Grades: PK-12 | 66 students
66 Fairlane Drive
Manchester, TN 37355
(931)728-4911 13.5 PK-12
- Sewanee Grades: 6-12 | 241 students
290 Quintard Rd
Sewanee, TN 37375
(931)598-5651 19.7 6-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.