Temple Baptist Christian School
- We realize that in today's social structure that the church school can help many families carry out the responsibility.
- A Christian school is an extension of a Christian home in the training of the child for time and eternity.
- Attendance at this school is a privilege, not a right.
- The goals of Temple Baptist Christian School are not those of a reform institution, but of training Christian young people in every principle that will bring forth a student who will bring honor and glory to the God of the Bible.
- This type of student is self-discipline, responsible, and of the highest quality in areas of integrity, academics, citizenship and Christian leadership.
- We see the Christian school as a full partnership between caring parents, and caring Christian educators.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Fe Grades: 5-12 | 20 students
400 Brunn School Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505)988-1859 1.3 5-12
- Santa Fe Grades: PK-6 | 49 students
321 W Zia Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505)988-1968 1.4 PK-6
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.