Temple Baptist Christian School
- We realize that in today's social structure that the church school can help many families carry out the responsibility.
- A Christian school is an extension of a Christian home in the training of the child for time and eternity.
- Attendance at this school is a privilege, not a right.
- The goals of Temple Baptist Christian School are not those of a reform institution, but of training Christian young people in every principle that will bring forth a student who will bring honor and glory to the God of the Bible.
- This type of student is self-discipline, responsible, and of the highest quality in areas of integrity, academics, citizenship and Christian leadership.
- We see the Christian school as a full partnership between caring parents, and caring Christian educators.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Fe Grades: 5-12 | 20 students
400 Brunn School Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505)988-1859 1.3 5-12
- Santa Fe Grades: PK-6 | 49 students
321 W Zia Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505)988-1968 1.4 PK-6
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?