Franklin Road Christian School
- Franklin Road Christian School serves 497 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
- The student:teacher of Franklin Road Christian School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,350|
|Tuition Notes||$300.00 for Registration $300.00 for Books|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Fine Arts|
- Franklin Road Christian School is designed to assist the Christian home in the responsibility of training the child in a Christ-centered philosophy of life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murfreesboro Grades: PK-12 | 668 students
100 E MTCS Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615)893-0601 4.5 PK-12
- Christiana Grades: 3-8 | 41 students
3552 Rock Springs Midland Rd
Christiana, TN 37037
(615)893-4015 9.8 3-8
- Murfreesboro Grades: PK-12 | 358 students
410 Dejarnette Ln
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
(615)904-0902 5.8 PK-12
- Manchester Grades: PK-12 | 66 students
66 Fairlane Drive
Manchester, TN 37355
(931)728-4911 31.6 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.