Providence Christian Academy
- Providence Christian Academy’s mission is to teach students to seek God’s truth and equip them with the tools for a lifetime of learning.
- Providence Christian Academy was established in 1996 as an academically advanced, inter-denominational school without affiliation to any one church body.
- PCA is governed by a Board of Directors which is comprised of Christians who are primarily parents of PCA students and alumni parents and interested community leaders.
- The academy currently serves 350 students in grades preK- 12.
- PCA operates on a three-pillared foundation. The first pillar is a Christian worldview.
- Believing that all truth is God’s Truth, PCA provides a biblically-based education which teaches students to approach their studies and all of life through the perspective of the Bible.
- The second pillar is a classical education. Understanding that people learn best through a series of stages outlined in the time-honored and proven model of the Trivium, PCA offers a rigorous yet delightful experience in each content area.
- PCA equips students for success in their educational undertakings through the age-specific teaching tools and cumulative approach to learning inherent in the grammar, logic and rhetoric stages of the Trivium.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||358 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Climbing, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Climbing, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, Praise Band, Student Council, Yearbook & Photography
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murfreesboro Grades: PK-12 | 497 students
3124 Franklin Road
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
(615)890-0894 5.8 PK-12
- Murfreesboro Grades: PK-12 | 668 students
100 E MTCS Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615)893-0601 1.4 PK-12
- Nashville Grades: NS-12
2323A Old Hickory Blvd
Nashville, TN 37215
(615)373-9550 29.9 NS-12
- Nashville Grades: NS-12 | 814 students
300 Danyacrest Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
(615)883-2926 25.7 NS-12
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.