Providence Christian Academy
- Providence Christian Academy’s mission is to teach students to seek God’s truth and equip them with the tools for a lifetime of learning.
- Providence Christian Academy was established in 1996 as an academically advanced, inter-denominational school without affiliation to any one church body.
- PCA is governed by a Board of Directors which is comprised of Christians who are primarily parents of PCA students and alumni parents and interested community leaders.
- The academy currently serves 350 students in grades preK- 12.
- PCA operates on a three-pillared foundation. The first pillar is a Christian worldview.
- Believing that all truth is God’s Truth, PCA provides a biblically-based education which teaches students to approach their studies and all of life through the perspective of the Bible.
- The second pillar is a classical education. Understanding that people learn best through a series of stages outlined in the time-honored and proven model of the Trivium, PCA offers a rigorous yet delightful experience in each content area.
- PCA equips students for success in their educational undertakings through the age-specific teaching tools and cumulative approach to learning inherent in the grammar, logic and rhetoric stages of the Trivium.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||358 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Climbing, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Climbing, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, Praise Band, Student Council, Yearbook & Photography
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Grades: NS-12
2323A Old Hickory Blvd
Nashville, TN 37215
(615)373-9550 29.9 NS-12
- Nashville Grades: NS-12 | 814 students
300 Danyacrest Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
(615)883-2926 25.7 NS-12
- Murfreesboro Grades: PK-12 | 497 students
3124 Franklin Road
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
(615)890-0894 5.8 PK-12
- Murfreesboro Grades: PK-12 | 668 students
100 E MTCS Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615)893-0601 1.4 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.