Bill Rice Christian Academy
- At Bill Rice Christian Academy, your child will receive knowledge and character.
- Each student receives an excellent, disciplined education through our superior curriculum and our master teachers.
- Each student also develops character. Other schools focus on sports or fine arts; we focus on character.
- Character is consistantly doing right apart from outside influences (anticipated gain or possible punishment).
- We produce academically strong young people who desire to do right on their own by obeying God`s principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,380|
|Tuition Notes||$2,810 for half-day kindergarten|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$645|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nathan Reeves|
- We use A Beka curriculum - the top Christian curriculum in the world! We focus on character training, and our academics are excellent - our students score 1-1.5 grades higher than the average student taking the Standford Achievement Test (SAT).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MurfreesboroGrades: 5-12 | 40 students
1640 Lascassas Pike
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
- MurfreesboroGrades: 8-12 | 22 students
802 S Church St
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.