Bill Rice Christian Academy
- At Bill Rice Christian Academy, your child will receive knowledge and character.
- Each student receives an excellent, disciplined education through our superior curriculum and our master teachers.
- Each student also develops character. Other schools focus on sports or fine arts; we focus on character.
- Character is consistantly doing right apart from outside influences (anticipated gain or possible punishment).
- We produce academically strong young people who desire to do right on their own by obeying God`s principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,800|
|Tuition Notes||$3,100 for half-day kindergarten|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$516|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nathan Reeves|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Fine Arts Program, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Physical Education Class
- We use the Abeka curriculum - the top Christian curriculum in the world! We focus on character training, and our academics are excellent - our students score 1-1.5 grades higher than the average student on acheivement testing.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murfreesboro Grades: 5-11 | 38 students
1640 Lascassas Pike
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
(615)895-9590 12.7 5-11
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.