Bill Rice Christian Academy
- At Bill Rice Christian Academy, your child will receive knowledge and character.
- Each student receives an excellent, disciplined education through our superior curriculum and our master teachers.
- Each student also develops character. Other schools focus on sports or fine arts; we focus on character.
- Character is consistantly doing right apart from outside influences (anticipated gain or possible punishment).
- We produce academically strong young people who desire to do right on their own by obeying God`s principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,800|
|Tuition Notes||$3,100 for half-day kindergarten|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$516|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nathan Reeves|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Fine Arts Program, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Physical Education Class
- We use the Abeka curriculum - the top Christian curriculum in the world! We focus on character training, and our academics are excellent - our students score 1-1.5 grades higher than the average student on acheivement testing.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murfreesboro Grades: 5-11 | 38 students
1640 Lascassas Pike
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
(615)895-9590 12.7 5-11
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.