Lancaster Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (615) 223-0451
Atmosphere, character, relationship, and education are important words at Lancaster Christian Academy.
LCA is an incredible school located one block off of Murfreesboro Road in the heart of Smyma. Lancaster Christian Academy was founded with the objective of providing an excellent education in a Christian environment.
The school community where a child spends the greatest portion of their day is very important.
The result of a good contemporary Christian school is a place where the student can thrive and succeed in a loving, safe, and fun atmosphere.
LCA's environment fosters individuality, creativity, and self-esteem. At Lancaster Christian Academy, the students are nurtured in an intimate setting while receiving an excellent education with Christian values. Educationally, the school test two years above the national average.
The ages accepted are grades PRE-K through High School. While education, test scores, and striving for academic excellence are certainly important priorities, the student's relationship in loving, knowing and following the Lord Jesus Christ is number one. Next, because a child spends a good part of their life in school, the LCA atmosphere can be a place where Christian Values and Character are taught daily.
Lastly, because we represent the Lord Jesus Christ, the educational part of LCA is excellent.
Highly motivated Christian teachers, a nationally recognized accredited curriculum, and individual student attention are a daily part of LCA with a goal of our students being equipped to make an impact on future generations.
It is the purpose of Lancaster Christian Academy to have students grow up with a quality Biblical Education in a Christian Atmosphere that equips them to make successful life choices in their careers, communities, homes, and churches.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD, ADHD, mild autism|
|Total Students||550 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,750|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid opportunities available in some situations.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Joey Odea|
|Admissions Associate||Linda Knight|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Community Service, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Music, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Prom Committee, Spanish Club, Spelling Bee, Student Council, Theatre Group, Work Study, Worship Team, Yearbook|
Arts and Music Programs:
- At the core of our educational leadership role is our mission: Lancaster Christian Academy`s mission is to make Jesus famous in the lives of our students and for our students to make Jesus famous within their realm of influence in the city, the state, the country, and around the world.While we certainly supersede and rank above the state educationally, our school blends the need for academic, social, emotional, mental, and spiritual development. Our program intentionally seeks out opportunities for students to grow holistically, and we find greater success in the realm of academics when students are thriving in all aspects of their development. Our bible classes and chapels center around relevant, age-appropriate topics in a setting that is fun and relatable to both children and teens respectively. We are consistently looking for windows of opportunity and teachable moments in hopes to point the students to Jesus!We are a college preparatory school. This means that the goal of preparing our students to be successful in college and in life is central to our academic program. As such, we hold our students and teachers accountable to an unwavering high standard of excellence. Our teachers work hard to guarantee success providing a loving and nurturing environment in which our students receive the support they need to be successful.Not only are we known for academic excellence (especially with our high ACT scores), but we are also known for our national championship winning sports teams. Our athletic department offers a variety of opportunities to children as young as kindergarten, and we have been very successful in sending student athletes to Christian colleges on athletic scholarships. Our arts department never disappoints in bringing stellar productions and opportunities for students to shine in art, drama, and music. If your child plays an instrument, we would love to have them be a part of our chapel band. Investigating the unique programs and exceptional opportunities offered within the realm of private Christian education can be very exciting. We hope to be able to meet and speak with you about Lancaster Christian Academy! Our friendly staff are here to serve you, and we hope that you will join our eclectic school community. It is our desire that you will find our environment to be joyful, academically challenging, and ultimately a fun place where kids of all ages grow in the Lord!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murfreesboro Grades: PK-12 | 707 students
100 E MTCS Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615) 893-0601 10.3 PK-12
- Nashville Grades: NS-12 | 673 students
300 Danyacrest Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 883-2926 16 NS-12
- Antioch Grades: NS-12 | 392 students
574 Bell Road
Antioch, TN 37013
(615) 367-0532 9.2 NS-12
- Mount Juliet Grades: K-12 | 308 students
370 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
(615) 754-7946 15.2 K-12
- Mount Juliet Grades: NS-12 | 588 students
735 N Mount Juliet Road
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
(615) 758-2427 13.9 NS-12
My daughter currently attends LCA and my son graduated from there. They have amazing teachers who really care about my children. You will not find a better school that emphasizes education and Christ on the same level. They produce exceptional students who love the Lord!
- Posted by Parent - Miss Kendig
LCA, this school is absolutely nothing short of amazing! The faculty, staff, administration, coaches, and students are without doubt amongst the finest in the entire state. Our child has grown in numerous ways, academically, spiritually, as well as growing into a much more self-confident individual. We feel such as "relief," to know that throughout the school day, our child is being loved, nurtured, and educated in a superb manner. This experience certainly has God's handprint completely covering it. To simply call LCA an amazing environment, would be an understatement for our family, personally! May the Lord continue to richly Bless Lancaster Christian Academy, as it so richly blessed our entire family this year!
- Posted by Parent - jackk
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.