Ezell-Harding Christian School
Tel: (615) 367-0532
Ezell-Harding Christian School is dedicated to the ideal of helping each student realize the full potential God has instilled in him or her.
This is a place where children can learn for their future on earth and for eternity.
Ezell-Harding Christian School exists to teach young people God's revealed will to man through the Bible and to encourage them to grow and mature in the likeness of Christ.
With daily Bible instruction as the core of the curriculum, chapel services and daily devotional periods are held.
Academic curriculum is selected to insure an advanced education leading to a variety of careers.
Extra-curricular activities are offered to enhance the students' physical, social and personal development. EHCS students are urged to stretch their minds, bodies, and hearts to become useful citizens for our country and in God's Kingdom.
In addition to this stated direction, the administration, faculty and staff are encouraged to give a maximum effort toward the goals set forth in this mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||392 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,895|
|Tuition Notes||PS-K=$8895; 1st-4th=$9015; 5th-8th=$9655; 9th-12th=10125|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Phillips|
|Admissions Associate||Corey Stanton|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Fine Arts Academy
- Ezell-Harding Christian School (EHCS) is a coeducational, college-preparatory school serving students in Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade. We strive to provide students a solid foundation for their daily lives, as well as for their future. Students are challenged to reach the highest of academic standards, with a number of Advanced and Advanced Placement classes and a nationally ranked quiz bowl team. We offer a full range of extracurricular activities, emphasizing the importance of balance in life. EHCS is dedicated to the ideal of helping each student realize the full potential God has instilled in him or her. This is a place where children can learn for their future on earth and for eternity. Ezell-Harding Christian School exists to teach young people God's revealed will to man through the Bible and to encourage them to grow and mature in the likeness of Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Grades: NS-12 | 673 students
300 Danyacrest Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 883-2926 8.1 NS-12
- Nashville Grades: PK-8 | 327 students
190 Thompson Lane
Nashville, TN 37211
(615) 833-5770 6.6 PK-8
- Kingsport Grades: NS-12 | 95 students
145 Shipp Springs Road
Kingsport, TN 37660
(423) 247-3578 2.1 NS-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.