Priest Lake Christian Academy
- Our mission is to provide an educational program of academic excellence that is biblically sound, Christ-centered in a spiritually safe and nurturing environment.
- We believe that each student and parent contributes directly to the Academy`s growth and success, and we hope you will take part in impacting young lives for Christ.
- The family, church, and school must work together to help mold and shape the student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(polo shirts, school uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call or email for additional information on our affordable tuition.|
|Admissions Director||Terri Frelix|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Elementary Art Classes, Elementary Choir
- Admission Requirements: Make an initial inquiry and then schedule a tour of the school. Complete an admissions interview with parent(s) and child. Complete the student application package with applicable feess for administrative review. Then submit a copy of the child's birth certificate along with the Current Tennessee Official Immunization Certificate and record of a current physical examination by a licensed medical provider. Preschool child must be a minimum 2 years of age, instructional, and fully toilet-trained. Submit two completed reference letters. The student must be five years of age by August 15th for Kindergarten (K-5). Admissions Summary The Priest Lake Christian Academy and each family enter into a covenant agreement upon admission. Both parties must put forth time, effort and finances. In accepting entrance to Priest Lake Christian Academy, the parent and student agree to abide by the policies set forth by the school. Christian education is the responsibility of the church and the family, this education is not free, and discipleship is costly. Priest Lake Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Priest Lake Christian Academy is Ezell-Harding Christian School (2.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: NS-12 | 392 students
574 Bell Road
Antioch, TN 37013
(615)367-0532 2.2 NS-12
- Antioch Grades: NS-PK
592 Bell Rd
Antioch, TN 37013
(615)361-8707 2.3 NS-PK
- Kingsport Grades: 1-12 | 95 students
145 Shipp Springs Road
Kingsport, TN 37660
(615)331-6286 4.3 1-12
- Nashville Grades: 8-12 | 70 students
3125 Ironwood Dr
Nashville, TN 37214 5.6 8-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.