Priest Lake Christian Academy
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Students: 57 students
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(any color polo shirts, school uniforms)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Elementary Art Classes, Elementary Choir
- Make an initial inquiry and then schedule informaional session.
- Complete an admissions interview with parent(s) and child.
- Complete the student application package with applicable feess for administrative review.
- Then submit a copy of the child's birth certificate along with the Current Tennessee Official Immunization Certificate and record of a current physical examination by a licensed medical provider.
- Preschool child must be a minimum 2 1/2 years of age, instructional, and fully toilet-trained.
- Elementary student must have sucessfully completed previous grade or may need a remedial placement.
- Submit two completed reference letters.
- The student must be five years of age by August 15th for Kindergarten (K-5).
The Priest Lake Christian Academy and each family enter into an agreement to provide effort and financial support. In accepting entrance to Priest Lake Christian Academy, the parent and student agree to abide by the policies set forth by the school.
Priest Lake Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Endorse Priest Lake Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards