Swiss Avenue KinderCare
Here at Swiss Avenue KinderCare we are known for the longevity of our staff.
Over half of our staff have worked for KinderCare over ten years.
We do not have a lot of staff turn over at this center.
The majority of our staff currently have a Child Development Associate's Credential or higher.
In order to be the best teacher for your child the entire staff attend biannual all day trainings in addition to trainings held at our center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Swiss Avenue KinderCare in Nashville, Tennessee. Our teachers embrace a balanced approach to learning-which gives parents confidence that their child will have fun as he or she develops socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. Here at Swiss Avenue KinderCare we believe that our center is an extension of the home. We welcome parents and grandparents to take active roles in helping us develop your child. We encourage open lines of communication.
- At Swiss Avenue KinderCare we care about the health and safety of your child. We have a keypad entry into the building and only authorized families have the code. All visitors will ring the door bell and be greeted by a staff member. In addition to this all playgrounds are fenced and locked. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator (Debby Blackner) who administers any medicine that needs to be given. She also conducts monthly fire and tornado drills. To better support of families we make sure every staff member is CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Voucher, Certificate. ($40.00 for the first Child, $20.00 for the second)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Swiss Avenue KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.