Bell Road KinderCare
The staff at Bell Road KinderCare are loving and nurturing teachers.
We believe that the success of our schools depends largely on our teachers.
The first requirement for all staff members is that they must love what they do.
We seek unique individuals who are team players and dedicated to creating and maintaining a positive learning environment that is coupled with laughter and smiling faces.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of 10 years in the early childhood education field.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Bell Road KinderCare in Antioch, Tennessee! We are very excited you have taken the time to look at our center. We are looking forward to getting to know you and your child and we know you and your family will have a fun and educational experience.
- All teachers in the center are CPR and First Aid certified along with training in health and safety monthly. The center has a secure entry with keypad accessibility and a protected fencing in playground area.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DHS, NACCRRA
Endorse Bell Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.