Bell Road KinderCare
- The staff at Bell Road KinderCare are loving and nurturing teachers.
- We believe that the success of our schools depends largely on our teachers.
- The first requirement for all staff members is that they must love what they do.
- We seek unique individuals who are team players and dedicated to creating and maintaining a positive learning environment that is coupled with laughter and smiling faces.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of 10 years in the early childhood education field.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Bell Road KinderCare in Antioch, Tennessee! We are very excited you have taken the time to look at our center. We are looking forward to getting to know you and your child and we know you and your family will have a fun and educational experience.
- All teachers in the center are CPR and First Aid certified along with training in health and safety monthly. The center has a secure entry with keypad accessibility and a protected fencing in playground area.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DHS, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Bell Road KinderCare is Ezell-Harding Christian School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: NS-12 | 392 students
574 Bell Road
Antioch, TN 37013
(615)367-0532 0.1 NS-12
- Kingsport Grades: K-12 | 95 students
145 Shipp Springs Road
Kingsport, TN 37660
(423)247-3578 2.1 K-12
- Antioch Grades: NS-4 | 68 students
3325 Anderson Rd
Antioch, TN 37013
(615)366-1423 2.3 NS-4
- Nashville Grades: NS-PK
410 Swiss Ave
Nashville, TN 37211
(615)833-3960 4.6 NS-PK
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.