Jesus Only Academy
Jesus Only Academy is legally recognized by the State of Tennessee through its affiliation with A.C.E., Accelerated Christian Education Schools of Lewisville, Tx.
JOA is registered as one of Tennessee's more than 120 Category IV schools.
a Church-Related School, exempt from state accreditation. A.C.E. High school graduates have been accepted at colleges and universities all over Tennessee and the United States.
JOA presently has a pre-K2,3,4, a kindergarten along with grades 3-12, a home school for reading age through 12th grade.
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 31 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,340
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Reading and Math
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
- "Jesus Only Academy" A year round pre-school with a 2000 sq. ft. gym for the children to run and play. They also recieve TLC from an understanding staff. The A Beka Book curriclumn is taught and the Bible is the guide.
- In-School We use the A.C.E. program and service 20 students with 2 members of our staff. School days are Monday-Thursday 8:30-4:00. Weekly payments of $65.00 are made on Mondays which includes books.
- Home School We are capable of servicing 50 students. We have enrolled 20 at present. The cost is 75.00 a month and the students meet once a week. They are provided with enough material from week to week and they must come in and be tested weekly. This has proven effective, it shows accountability. We keep all the records and a High School diploma is issued unpon receiving 24 credits.
- Facebook: Jesus Only Academy
Endorse Jesus Only Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?