Sloan Street KinderCare
The staff here at KinderCare is one of a kind.
We have over 40 years of combined experience working with and teaching young children.
Each member is CPR and First Aid certified. We have various ages of staff members, which allows for continuous ideas on techniques to teach children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center of Murfreesboro. Here at our center we strive to assist children in succeeding within each academic area at their own rate. Diversity is a large part of our goal, and we encourage individuality and independence throughout each of our classrooms. We are dedicated to helping your child grow and learn in an educational environment.
- Our center features a keypad entry in the foyer, fenced playgrounds around the whole center, and a complete staff team that is CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic
- State certification through DHS - Full time Only
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Sloan Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.