Winchester Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (931) 967-5466
- Winchester Christian Academy serves 136 students in grades Prekindergarten-7 and is a member of the Other religious school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Winchester Christian Academy is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tullahoma Grades: 1-8 | 8 students
231 Turkey Creek Dr
Tullahoma, TN 37388
(931) 455-1924 11.1 1-8
- Sewanee Grades: 6-12 | 211 students
290 Quintard Rd
Sewanee, TN 37375
(931) 598-5651 12.7 6-12
- Manchester Grades: PK-12 | 66 students
66 Fairlane Drive
Manchester, TN 37355
(931) 728-4911 21.3 PK-12
- Fayetteville Grades: PK-12 | 258 students
116 Riverside Ln
Fayetteville, TN 37334
(931) 438-4722 25.4 PK-12
- Jasper Grades: K-8 | 17 students
787 Hwy 150
Jasper, TN 37347
(423) 942-1819 27.3 K-8
The data for this school is not up to date on this website. WCA has around 250 students from preschool - 8th grade. My son attended WCA from preschool through 8th grade. It is a wonderful Christian school with excellent teachers. Caroline Simmons is the principal and she is one of the kindest people that you will ever meet. The students and staff absolutely love her. The students at WCA are very friendly and are always excited to get new classmates. If you are able to send your child to this precious school you will not regret it. I know they will add a high school eventually but it wasn`t in time for my son unfortunately. We were blessed by the years he had at Winchester Christian Academy. I recommend it whole heartedly to anyone seeking a loving Christian environment for their child.
- Posted by Parent - Connie Hines
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.