Turning Winds Academic Institute
- Turning Winds Academic Institute serves 37 students in grades 7-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Turning Winds Academic Institute is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
This school is so amazing. Thanks to Enoch Stump, Owen Baisden, and John Baisden Sr. They truly made my stay amazing, and they helped me in ways I never thought I could be helped.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - L
Turning Winds Academic Institute is a caring school, which helps the students build character. They have their hearts in the program and care about moving each child forward. My child has made good progress while there.
- Posted by Parent - kingc
I just want to give a shout out to all my people! Thanks so much for all that you have done for me and my family. Life is good.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ben-h
Turning Winds Academic Institute has a teacher to student ratio of 1:8. I was able to complete my high school education and graduated with a 3.5. Considering that the challenges that I faced prior to enrollment at the school, I am very grateful for the support and encouragement which I recieved to accomplish such a great goal at the boarding school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ksumm