Tuskawilla Presbyterian Church Preschool provides a quality education in a safe, nurturing and supportive Christian environment that includes the family in the learning process.
Our focus encompasses the creative curriculum that provides academic enrichment, fosters independence, encourages respect for others values creative play and promotes a positive approach to learning.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 176 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Tuskawilla Presbyterian School is a not-for-profit school that educates and nurtures children with the support of their families to ensure an overall positive academic and spiritual journey. The Preschool/Kindergarten program is an important ministry of Tuskawilla Presbyterian Church. Its goal is to create an environment based on Christian values and to model the love of God. We provide a balance of intellectual, social, spiritual and physical growth. We look forward to being an important element in your child's education and development. Tuskawilla Presbyterian School provides a quality education in a safe, nurturing and supportive Christian environment that includes the family in the learning process. Our focus encompasses "The Creative Curriculum" that provides academic enrichment, fosters independence, encourages respect for others; values creative play and promotes a positive approach to learning.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Tuskawilla Presbyterian?
The application deadline for Tuskawilla Presbyterian is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Tuskawilla Presbyterian. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.