The Master's Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of The Master's Academy is "Pursuing Spiritual and Academic Excellence with Christian Families by Going the Second Mile." The Master's Academy is a thriving Infant - 12th grade school with almost 900 students, top notch facilities, and a tremendous academic program offering Honors, AP, and Dual Enrollment.
- Opportunities for international travel and missions trips are available. The Master's Academy also has large programs for both Athletics and Fine Arts. Contact us to learn more about this phenomenal Christian school or to take a private tour of our campus (407) 971-2221 ext. 1246.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||873 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP European History, AP Government, AP Lang, AP Lit, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP Studio Art, AP US History, AP World History|
|Average SAT score||1200|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform, royal blue, black and white)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||varies with program|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Garner|
|Admissions Associate||Rachel Quattrocchi|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- You will want to come take a tour of The Master's Academy! Call now to visit the campus (407) 971-2221 ext. 1246
- We offer academic excellence in a distinctively Christian environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winter Park Grades: 6-12
5700 Trinity Prep Lane
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407)671-4140 3.4 6-12
- Oviedo Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
1625 Montessori Pt
Oviedo, FL 32765
(407)678-3879 2.1 PK-8
I was shocked to read some of the negative posts here. I find it hard to believe we are talking about the same school! I would be lying if I said everything is absolutely perfect at this school; there is no such thing. However, it has been the perfect school for our two children. Any time that we have had an issue, it was immediately addressed and taken seriously. We never felt that our children were "just a number" there. We were concerned about the Lower School classroom sizes becoming increasingly larger; however, we have not notice a difference in grades. Our children love everything this school has to offer:Advanced Arts, computers, Spanish, Library, PE most of the week, sports gallore, music, drama,etc, etc. It is such a well balanced school! The main thing we love, though, is the strong Christian atmosphere that surrounds that school in every event, everyday life. It is sad that some have not had as great of an experience at TMA as we have had so far; we feel that happens at every school. However, we feel soooo strongly in the fact that we cannot imagine our children attending any other school than TMA. There is so much parent involvement and encouragement; we would be lost without this school. They are like family.
- Posted by Parent - blb05
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.