Alafaya Woods KinderCare
Learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. Our goal is to help your child develop socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically.
We believe each child has unique talents and interests. Our teachers honor these differences by providing your child with customized attention and activities that enable your child to learn and grow at his or her own pace and in their own way.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are proud to offer one of the best early educational programs in the country - from infant to kindergarten and beyond...
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to to the built-in security features at the center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. Children must be signed in and out on a roster and other attendance procedures must be followed in accordance with state child care licensing regulations. All staff are certified in CPR/First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- 4C, NACCRRA, VPK
Endorse Alafaya Woods KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.