Walden Community School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 60 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,000
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art, Drama, Musical Theater, Yoga and Meditation
- Our progressive approach to learning, with a 1:10 teacher/student ratio, allows each student to excel and progress far beyond the standards of a regular classroom. Seminar-based classes (even in our elementary school) require active participation from each student. Engaging students to become involved and excited about learning is the result. Our graduates have been accepted at New College, Smith, Elon, Wake Forest, University of Richmond, College of William and Mary, Vanderbuilt, Stetson, Rollins, FAU, and University of Maine among others. Walden fosters independent thinking and personal responsibility for success, and our students graduate well prepared to succeed in college and beyond.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Walden Community School cost?
Walden Community School's tuition is approximately $13,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Walden Community School?
The acceptance rate of Walden Community School is 65%, which is lower than the national average of 85%. Walden Community School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Florida with low acceptance rates.
What is Walden Community School's ranking?
Walden Community School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for Walden Community School?
The application deadline for Walden Community School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Walden Community School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards