Orangewood Christian School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 657 students
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Elementary and middle school uniforms. High school - standarized dress code.)
Finances and Admission
Book Club, Chess Club, Culinary Club, Girl Scouts, National Honor Society, Robotics, Service Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Camps, Drum Line, Piano
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Bowling, Martial Arts, Sailing Club, Ultimate Frisbee
- Orangewood Christian School is a private, college preparatory school for grades PK-4 through 12. Orangewood was founded in 1980 as a ministry of Orangewood Presbyterian Church. Our two campuses are located in Maitland, a northern suburb of Orlando, Florida. The Maitland Boulevard campus houses our new high school building for students in grades 9 through 12 and our middle school building for 7th and 8th grade students. Our Trinity Woods campus is home to K through 6th grade. The facilities include state-of-the-art science labs, cutting-edge technology, athletic fields, a gym and a new fitness center. Our school has a current enrollment of over 650 students. All our teachers are certified in the state of Florida and over 50% have advanced degrees.
- ACADEMICS Orangewood Christian School provides a challenging college preparatory education in the context of a strong Christian community. Orangewood offers a technology- infused curriculum that integrates course-based study with exploratory and experiential learning that prepares students for college and life beyond. Our curriculum includes college preparatory, honors, advanced placement, and dual-enrollment courses; providing opportunity for students to earn college credit before high school graduation.
- SPORTS Award winning athletic programs include baseball, golf, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, soccer, Lacrossel, tennis,weightlifting, track, and volleyball
- FINE ARTS Locally, statewide, and nationally recognized art, band, choir, and drama programs.
Endorse Orangewood Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards