Tutor Time Child Care/learning Centers
Tel: (631) 234-3040
- Tutor Time Learning Center is an international leader in child education and family solutions, which impact and inspire lifelong learning.
- Our vision is to develop innovative Learning Care solutions which enable us to grow the number of children and families served and to be recognized as the premier child and family education corporation in the world.
- Through our leadership and passion we will: provide a secure, caring and enriched environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child; develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions, and enhance the quality of life for our families; provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence, and encourages contribution by all team members; leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions; provide superior levels of support and service to our schools; and achieve the best financial performance in the industry, allowing us to fulfill our mission.
- Our values are honesty, trust, passion for excellence, love of learning, and innovation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Islandia Grades: NS | 80 students
1 Ca Plaza
Islandia, NY 11749
(631) 342-3000 1 NS
- Bohemia Grades: PK | 109 students
2900 Veterans Memorial Hwy
Bohemia, NY 11716
(631) 218-4949 1.4 PK
- Central Islip Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
82 Carleton Ave
Central Islip, NY 11722
(631) 234-6324 1.7 PK-8
- Bohemia Grades: NS-PK
3502 Veterans Memorial Hwy # 3504
Bohemia, NY 11716
(631) 580-5221 2.7 NS-PK
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?