- Our teachers have been a part of the KinderCare family for years.
- Parents love that they come back with their youngest, who is ready for care and they know the teachers from their older child from years prior.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We want to be your child's first teacher! At this center we understand that one of the most important decisions you'll ever make is where to start your child's education. Every time we interact with your child they learn to communicate, become independent learners and work successfully with others. We all believe that being a teacher is one of the most important jobs. This center will guide your child through a path to success. Our center is a family, where everyone knows each other and helps in the development of your child. It all starts with love and continues with early literacy, language development, social success. You will always know what your child is doing and how they are performing in our care!
- We currently have four teachers that are MAT trained by NY state, administrating medications, no problem!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- SUAB, NAACA, Suffot County, Nausa County and Department of Social Services
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bohemia Grades: PK | 106 students
2900 Veterans Memorial Hwy
Bohemia, NY 11716
(631)218-4949 1.3 PK
- Ronkonkoma Grades: NS-8 | 276 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
(631)588-4760 2.2 NS-8
- Islandia Grades: K | 20 students
1305 E Suffolk Ave
Islandia, NY 11749
(631)234-3040 2.7 K
- Islandia Grades: NS | 80 students
1 Ca Plaza
Islandia, NY 11749
(631)342-3000 3.2 NS
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.