- Our teachers have been a part of the KinderCare family for years.
- Parents love that they come back with their youngest, who is ready for care and they know the teachers from their older child from years prior.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- We want to be your child's first teacher! At this center we understand that one of the most important decisions you'll ever make is where to start your child's education. Every time we interact with your child they learn to communicate, become independent learners and work successfully with others. We all believe that being a teacher is one of the most important jobs. This center will guide your child through a path to success. Our center is a family, where everyone knows each other and helps in the development of your child. It all starts with love and continues with early literacy, language development, social success. You will always know what your child is doing and how they are performing in our care!
- We currently have four teachers that are MAT trained by NY state, administrating medications, no problem!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- SUAB, NAACA, Suffot County, Nausa County and Department of Social Services
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BohemiaGrades: PK | 121 students
2900 Veterans Memorial Hwy
Bohemia, NY 11716
- RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- SayvilleGrades: PK | 90 students
335 Johnson Ave
Sayville, NY 11782
- IslandiaGrades: K | 20 students
1305 E Suffolk Ave
Islandia, NY 11749
- RonkonkomaGrades: PK-K | 57 students
315 Lakeshore Road
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.