- Our teachers have been a part of the KinderCare family for years.
- Parents love that they come back with their youngest, who is ready for care and they know the teachers from their older child from years prior.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We want to be your child's first teacher! At this center we understand that one of the most important decisions you'll ever make is where to start your child's education. Every time we interact with your child they learn to communicate, become independent learners and work successfully with others. We all believe that being a teacher is one of the most important jobs. This center will guide your child through a path to success. Our center is a family, where everyone knows each other and helps in the development of your child. It all starts with love and continues with early literacy, language development, social success. You will always know what your child is doing and how they are performing in our care!
- We currently have four teachers that are MAT trained by NY state, administrating medications, no problem!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- SUAB, NAACA, Suffot County, Nausa County and Department of Social Services
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BohemiaGrades: PK | 121 students
2900 Veterans Memorial Hwy
Bohemia, NY 11716
- RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- SayvilleGrades: PK | 90 students
335 Johnson Ave
Sayville, NY 11782
- IslandiaGrades: K | 20 students
1305 E Suffolk Ave
Islandia, NY 11749
- RonkonkomaGrades: PK-K | 57 students
315 Lakeshore Road
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.