Nysarc Inc-suffolk Chapter
AHRC Suffolk provides programs and services for over 2,500 men, women, and children with intellectual challenges.
Our staff numbers over 1000 dedicated individuals. Our membership includes close to 2,000 families, and our support base of corporate and private supporters continues to grow, helping Suffolk AHRC provide individualized and dynamic opportunities for the individuals we serve.
Suffolk AHRC is like a large extended family whose members are our staff and program participants.
We are here to offer solutions, advice, comfort and support.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Students: 109 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Nysarc Inc-suffolk Chapter. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards