St. Mary's Episcopal Church
Tel: (631) 737-5181
- St. Mary's Episcopal Church is here to minister to God's concern for "family".
- Our Statement of Purpose is to give loving attention, good recreational facilities, preschool skills, and the best, closest substitute for home to children.
- Our school was established in 1964. We, therefore, have many years of experience with an excellent "Quality Child Care" program.
- Recommendations and praise from parents, community leaders, educators and agencies on the local, county, and federal levels continue to help us meet family needs.
- Our goal is to allow each child to reach his/her fullest potential, socially, emotionally, and intellectually.
- Our aim is to develop each child's independence and self confidence through encouragement and individualized instructions.
- Our program for preschoolers combines a well-rounded curriculum along with supervised indoor and outdoor play.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.