Valley Baptist Academy
- For over 20 years, Valley Christian Academy has been a provider of Quality Christian Education in the South Valley of Albuquerque.
- VCA is a ministry of Valley Christian Church, a non-denominational church.
- David Morgan, Pastor of Valley Christian Church, is also the school's administrator.
- Also assisting in the oversight of the school is the VCA School Board, which is under the direction of the Valley Christian Church's Education Ministry.
- Ultimately, VCA is under the direction of the Overseers/Leaders of Valley Christian Church.
- Valley Christian Academy mission is to Provide quality Christian education in a safe environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.