Victory Baptist Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (301) 884-8503
- Victory Baptist Academy offers a quality Christian Education at an affordable price.
- Our goal is to provide the next generation of well educated, patriotic, Christian leaders for our nation.
- We would welcome your email or phone call to provide you with further information.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- We have students from Waldorf, La Plata, Lexington Park, Hollywood and throughout Mechanicsville. We are a Christian school in name and practice focusing on both the educational and the spiritual growth of each of our students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- White Plains Grades: PK-12 | 513 students
9805 Faith Baptist Church Road
White Plains, MD 20695
(301) 870-2550 12.4 PK-12
This school is not accredited! The principal/pastor Jerry Skinner is notorious for being dishonest. The school also owes over $100k in federal taxes to the IRS. For proof go to aacs.org to confirm accreditation, Victory Baptist is nowhere to be found.
- Posted by Teacher - Former Staff
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.