Victory Baptist Academy offers a quality Christian Education at an affordable price.
Our goal is to provide the next generation of well educated, patriotic, Christian leaders for our nation.
We would welcome your email or phone call to provide you with further information.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 58 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We have students from Waldorf, La Plata, Lexington Park, Hollywood and throughout Mechanicsville. We are a Christian school in name and practice focusing on both the educational and the spiritual growth of each of our students.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Victory Baptist Academy often compared to?
Victory Baptist Academyis often viewed alongside schools like The Kings Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does Victory Baptist Academy offer?
Victory Baptist Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Victory Baptist Academy?
The application deadline for Victory Baptist Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
This school is not accredited! The principal/pastor Jerry Skinner is notorious for being dishonest. The school also owes over $100k in federal taxes to the IRS. For proof go to aacs.org to confirm accreditation, Victory Baptist is nowhere to be found.
Endorse Victory Baptist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.