Mother Catherine Academy
- Since it's dedication in August 1964, Mother Catherine Spalding School has served as a place of learning and of worship for forty-two graduating classes.
- At Mother Catherine Spalding School we challenge your child to grow as a student, as a child of God, and as a member of a community.
- These three areas of formation constitute the core of everything we do.
- Mother Catherine Spalding School strives to promote the message of Jesus Christ through prayer, work and example while providing structured and enhanced educational programs.
- These programs enrich and promote the students' self-esteem, learning, as well as moral and spiritual values.
- This Christian community, called Mother Catherine Spalding School, is built from the foundation enhanced by parents, staff, teachers and administrators whose lives are modeled on Gospel values, as they all work together to teach, to serve, to aspire to excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
43900 Saint Johns Road
Hollywood, MD 20636
(301)373-2142 8.8 PK-8
- Mechanicsville Grades: K-8 | 6 students
39315 Romans Way
Mechanicsville, MD 20659
(301)884-7366 2.3 K-8