- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 193 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since it's dedication in August 1964, Mother Catherine Spalding School has served as a place of learning and of worship for forty-two graduating classes. At Mother Catherine Spalding School we challenge your child to grow as a student, as a child of God, and as a member of a community. These three areas of formation constitute the core of everything we do. Mother Catherine Spalding School strives to promote the message of Jesus Christ through prayer, work and example while providing structured and enhanced educational programs. These programs enrich and promote the students' self-esteem, learning, as well as moral and spiritual values. This Christian community, called Mother Catherine Spalding School, is built from the foundation enhanced by parents, staff, teachers and administrators whose lives are modeled on Gospel values, as they all work together to teach, to serve, to aspire to excellence.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Mother Catherine Academy often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Mother Catherine Academy?
Endorse Mother Catherine Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards