Victory Christian Academy
Tel: (270) 622-3203
- Victory Christian Academy offers the highest in academics in a safe and loving environment, with qualified Christian teachers who are concerned about their students' academic and spiritual growth.
- A high phonetic based curriculum is used for early learners and has been proven to help children to excel in all academic areas.
- Children learn and progress at different levels, that is why VCA incorporates an individualized system of one-on-one learning.
- In using this type of curriculum, teachers can easily instruct the gifted and advanced student, as well as the student who may require more time learning a particular subject.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsville Grades: 1-8 | 41 students
221 W Hinton Rd
Scottsville, KY 42164 8 1-8
- Bowling Green Grades: PK-12 | 114 students
1807 Cave Mill Rd
Bowling Green, KY 42104
(270) 781-9077 10.1 PK-12
- Bowling Green Grades: NS-6 | 131 students
553 Ashmoor Ave
Bowling Green, KY 42101
(270) 843-1001 12.7 NS-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.