- The purpose of Victory Montessori is to provide a safe Christian environment that will meet the needs of your children and challenge them spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- We do this through a structured curriculum. Each classroom has a strong early childhood basis and is developmentally appropriate for the age levels we serve.
- Lesson plans are implemented in classrooms from age two through Pre-Kindergarten.
- We teach Christian values by daily devotions, music, Bible stories and modeling.
- Our desire is to see children achieve on the levels that the Lord has designed for them.
- We offer full time care in two separate infant rooms in our center.
- Our infant staff provides a nurturing environment to meet the emotional, physical and spiritual development of the children.
- The transition between Infant I and Infant 2 is based on the ability of the child.
- When a child is able to hold him/herself up they are transitioned to the Infant 2 room.
- When the child is one year old and walking, eating table food and showing sings of toddler behavior they will be transitioned to the toddler one room.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.