Villa Victoria Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (609)882-1700 Ext. 419
Villa Victoria Academy Photo #2 - Villa's math team has placed every year in the National Catholic Math League for the past 15 years.
Villa Victoria Academy Photo #3 - At Villa the "Dad Choir" sings with our students at the Christmas concert and Spring concert.
Villa Victoria Academy Photo #4 - The Religious Teachers Filippini work and teach at Villa Victoria Academy.
Villa Victoria Academy Photo #5 - Villa offers a wide range of Varsity sports and competes in the Penn-Jersey League, a small school league.
- Villa Victoria Academy, established in 1933, is one of the oldest all-girls Catholic schools in New Jersey. Owned and operated by the Religous Teachers Filippini, the mission of the Academy is to empower young women to reach their full potential and influence the world in a truly Christian manner. Villa is a college preparatory school for girls in grades 6-12. Villa is a small and nurturing environment helping girls to become compassionate and confident leaders.
Upcoming Events and News
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, English Literature and Composition, US Government and Politics, US History|
|Average SAT score||1254|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Villa kilt, polo and sweater)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,800|
|Tuition Notes||Grade 6 and 7 tuition is $8,500. Scholarships available to students applying for 9th grade only. Financial aid available to all grades.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Colleen White|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and FieldBasketball, Bowling,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field
- The premier private, Catholic, all-girls academy for girls in grades Kindergarten through 12. Located in Ewing, New Jersey, minutes from Bucks County (with bussing from all Bucks County school districts). We have 100% college placement & enrollment, with an enriching arts program, quality extracurricular options and STEM education. We are proud of our academically challenging and supportive atmosphere, with a student to faculty ratio of 8:1. Here, every girl's individual strengths are recongized and celebrated.
- We have rolling, year-round admissions,. Academic and music scholarships and family tuition rates available.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trenton Grades: 9-12 | 291 students
175 Leonard Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609)586-3705 7 9-12
- Fairless Hills Grades: 9-12 | 431 students
611 Wistar Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
(215)945-6200 6.5 9-12
- Philadelphia Grades: 9-12 | 1335 students
11201 Academy Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19154
(215)637-1800 14 9-12
Both of my daughters go to Villa, and I can't be more pleased with their education. The school provides a challenging curriculum in a warm and welcoming environment. The students are very friendly, and it is evident in their demeanor they are taught great values such as kindness and compassion. The teachers are caring and dedicated to helping each girl reach their potential. Villa strives to make a variety of clubs, sports and activities to the student body throughout each season. We have participated in golf, tennis, basketball, running club, drama, lego club, etc. Socially, we have made a lot of wonderful friendships, both with girls and with the parents. We have looked at all of the schools in the Princeton area, but this is our first choice for quality private school education that is an amazing value for our tuition dollars.
- Posted by Parent - crist
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.