Villa Victoria Academy
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|Average SAT score||1270|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Christina Scordia|
- The premier private, Catholic, all-girls academy for girls in grades Kindergarten through 12. Located in Ewing, New Jersey, minutes from Bucks County (with bussing from all Bucks County school districts). We have 100% college placement & enrollment, with an enriching arts program, quality extracurricular options and STEM education. We are proud of our academically challenging and supportive atmosphere, with a student to faculty ratio of 8:1. Here, every girl's individual strengths are recongized and celebrated.
- We have rolling, year-round admissions,. Academic and music scholarships and family tuition rates available.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trenton Grades: 9-12 | 291 students
175 Leonard Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609)586-3705 7 9-12
- Fairless Hills Grades: 9-12 | 540 students
611 Wistar Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
(215)945-6200 6.5 9-12
- Philadelphia Grades: 9-12 | 1335 students
11201 Academy Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19154
(215)637-1800 14 9-12
Both of my daughters go to Villa, and I can't be more pleased with their education. The school provides a challenging curriculum in a warm and welcoming environment. The students are very friendly, and it is evident in their demeanor they are taught great values such as kindness and compassion. The teachers are caring and dedicated to helping each girl reach their potential. Villa strives to make a variety of clubs, sports and activities to the student body throughout each season. We have participated in golf, tennis, basketball, running club, drama, lego club, etc. Socially, we have made a lot of wonderful friendships, both with girls and with the parents. We have looked at all of the schools in the Princeton area, but this is our first choice for quality private school education that is an amazing value for our tuition dollars.
- Posted by Parent - crist
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.