St. Ignatius Elementary School
Tel: (215) 493-3867
- St. Ignatius of Antioch is a small Catholic school in Yardley, Bucks County.
- It offers a strong academic curriculum in a warm caring environment.
- Our students utalize the latest in classroom technology to enhance their learning including 1:1 Chromebooks in 2nd-8th grades. Our 8th grade graduates attend excellent private high schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,650|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition displayed is the base rate for grades 1st-8th; all rates and fees are available on the school website.|
|Admissions Director||Helene Crozier|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Ann DiTommaso|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Cub Scouts, Future City, Geocaching Club, Geography Bee Club, Girl Scouts, Junior National Honor Society, LEGO Club, Minecraft Club, Reading Olympics, School Newsletter, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Instrumental Music Lessons, Passion Play, School Liturgical Choir, Young Rembrandts Drawing Class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St. Ignatius of Antioch School is committed to developing spiritual, personal, and academic excellence while incorporating 21st century skills to encourage lifelong learning in a globally advancing society.
- As a Catholic school of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, our core purpose is to equip saints for life in this world and the next. Responding to God's call, we are the world's premier center for the teaching mission of the Church. St. Ignatius of Antioch School, a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, is a small private Catholic school founded by the Sisters of St. Francis in 1958.
- As part of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, we provide an academically rigorous, faith-based education to the families of St. Ignatius of Antioch parish and the surrounding area. We emphasize academics, a wide range of activities, and the latest in classroom technology. We achieve a close family environment where students are committed to Christian values, high academic skills and a positive self-image.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morrisville Grades: PK-8 | 276 students
Stockham And Osborne Aves
Morrisville, PA 19067
(215) 295-6900 1.7 PK-8
- Morrisville Grades: NS-8 | 197 students
728 Big Oak Road
Morrisville, PA 19067
(215) 295-0629 2.1 NS-8
- Bensalem Grades: PK-8 | 268 students
1704 Bristol Pike
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215) 639-3456 12.4 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.