St. Andrew School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 671 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,200
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Andrew School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Children's Rosary, Creative Writing Club, Future Cities Club, Homework Club, Lego Club, Ministry Team, National Junior Honor Society, Newspaper, Reading Olympics, Robotics, Science Explorers, Science Research Competition, Scrabble, Stock Market Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, World Language and Culture Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Clubs, Choir and Band, Orchestra, School Play
- Catholic School and Preschool for PreK - Grade 8. under the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Located in Newtown, PA in Bucks County.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Andrew School cost?
St. Andrew School's tuition is approximately $5,200 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Andrew School?
The acceptance rate of St. Andrew School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
What sports does St. Andrew School offer?
St. Andrew School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball and Track and Field.
What is St. Andrew School's ranking?
St. Andrew School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for: Largest student body, Most extracurriculars offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Andrew School?
The application deadline for St. Andrew School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Andrew School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards