Village Boulevard KinderCare
- The teachers at the Village Blvd. KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing your child.
- All of our lead teachers have, or are working towards their Child Development Associate's credential, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree.
- Our dedicated staff is always eager to learn more by taking additional college classes, attending our Professional Development trainings, and/or attending local seminars to keep us up to date on the latest in the education field.
- Our teachers are very devoted to teaching and have a love for learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for choosing KinderCare Learning Center of West Palm Beach, Florida. We are confident that we can meet all of your early childhood educational needs. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their emotional, cognitive, social and physical development. The information you find on our website will help you to become familiar with all the great things that are happening at our school. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 561-687-0595 or stop by our location any time. Once again, thank you for choosing KinderCare.
- The health and safety of your children is priority to everyone on
our team. We have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who
works diligently to make sure all policies and procedures are
followed properly to allow us to maintain superior standards and
keep our children happy and healthy. Emergency disaster drills like
earthquake and fire drills are completed monthly and each classroom
keeps a daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning checklist to document
our sanitation efforts. Our building is secured with a coded key
pad on the front door and only enrolled families and authorized
guardians who pick up at the center have the code. Codes are
changed every six months to ensure the safety of our children. All
of our interior doors are equipped with child-proof handles and
door chimes so that we are alerted anytime a door is opened.
Child Care License # 50-51-00728
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Family Central, NACCRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Grades: K-7 | 20 students
5841 Corporate Way Ste 101
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 0.5 K-7
- West Palm Beach Grades: PK-8 | 78 students
4011 N Shore Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
(561)841-0033 1.5 PK-8
- West Palm Beach Grades: PK-8 | 132 students
2800 R J Henley Ave
West Palm Beach, FL 33404
(561)842-1349 2.2 PK-8
- West Palm Beach Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
100 W 20th Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33404
(561)844-5971 3 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.