The teachers at the Village Blvd. KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing your child.
All of our lead teachers have, or are working towards their Child Development Associate's credential, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree.
Our dedicated staff is always eager to learn more by taking additional college classes, attending our Professional Development trainings, and/or attending local seminars to keep us up to date on the latest in the education field.
Our teachers are very devoted to teaching and have a love for learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing KinderCare Learning Center of West Palm Beach, Florida. We are confident that we can meet all of your early childhood educational needs. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their emotional, cognitive, social and physical development. The information you find on our website will help you to become familiar with all the great things that are happening at our school. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 561-687-0595 or stop by our location any time. Once again, thank you for choosing KinderCare.
- The health and safety of your children is priority to everyone on our team. We have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who works diligently to make sure all policies and procedures are followed properly to allow us to maintain superior standards and keep our children happy and healthy. Emergency disaster drills like earthquake and fire drills are completed monthly and each classroom keeps a daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning checklist to document our sanitation efforts. Our building is secured with a coded key pad on the front door and only enrolled families and authorized guardians who pick up at the center have the code. Codes are changed every six months to ensure the safety of our children. All of our interior doors are equipped with child-proof handles and door chimes so that we are alerted anytime a door is opened.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Family Central, NACCRA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Village Boulevard KinderCare?
The application deadline for Village Boulevard KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Village Boulevard KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.