Our enthusiastic teachers genuinely care about children, and understand each child's individual developmental needs and learning styles.
They take the time to help each child discover, in his or her own way, a fascinating world of play and learning.
At Vintage Park Kindercare, we encourage a highly productive partnership between teachers and parents.
We link parents to what their children are learning at school through monthly newsletters, parent bulletin boards, Meet and greet nights with the Director, weekly folders, and open parent-teacher communications.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At the Kindercare Vintage Park parents and guardians can trust that their child will be treated as an individual learner and encouraged to appreciate the joy of learning. We recognize that every child needs support, stimulation and encouragement within a positive educational environment. Our teachers create an atmosphere in which children are safe, nurtured and ready to absorb what the world has to offer. We take pride in playing a large part in our community. By hosting family events and having community visitors such as the Mayor of Sacramento and the fire department, we encourage a sense of extended family. Call us to day to schedule a time for you and your child to visit and be a part of wonderful learning environment.
- The safety of our children is our number one concern. We have a secure entry with a key pad for entry by authorized parents and family members. Our staff is CPR & first aid certified. Our school is also on the federal food program.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Child Action, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Vintage KinderCare?
The application deadline for Vintage KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Vintage KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.