Our enthusiastic teachers genuinely care about children, and understand each child's individual developmental needs and learning styles.
They take the time to help each child discover, in his or her own way, a fascinating world of play and learning.
At Vintage Park Kindercare, we encourage a highly productive partnership between teachers and parents.
We link parents to what their children are learning at school through monthly newsletters, parent bulletin boards, Meet and greet nights with the Director, weekly folders, and open parent-teacher communications.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At the Kindercare Vintage Park parents and guardians can trust that their child will be treated as an individual learner and encouraged to appreciate the joy of learning. We recognize that every child needs support, stimulation and encouragement within a positive educational environment. Our teachers create an atmosphere in which children are safe, nurtured and ready to absorb what the world has to offer. We take pride in playing a large part in our community. By hosting family events and having community visitors such as the Mayor of Sacramento and the fire department, we encourage a sense of extended family. Call us to day to schedule a time for you and your child to visit and be a part of wonderful learning environment.
- The safety of our children is our number one concern. We have a secure entry with a key pad for entry by authorized parents and family members. Our staff is CPR & first aid certified. Our school is also on the federal food program.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Child Action, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Vintage KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.