Visitation Catholic School
- Catholic education is an expression of the mission entrusted to the church by Jesus Christ.
- As a Catholic school, we hope to realize the threefold purpose of Christian Education – to teach doctrine , to build community, and to serve.
- We are a compassionate community that serves, prays, learns, and cares for each other.
- Visitation students will be educated and guided in a wholistic environment of learning – to become intellectually competent, morally and spiritually informed, and emotionally healthy in their relations with God, the world of information, and each other.
- Catholic education will continue to encourage and inspire students with a passion for learning, a passion for peace and justice, and a passion for personal personal holiness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Boys-Grey pants/red or white polo; Girls-red plaid skirt /red or white polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships/financial assistance is available. We accept CCI for Pre-K, K.|
|% on Financial Aid|
- Visitation offers before care from 6:00 a.m. until school begins at 7:45 a.m. Our after care extends from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. with a wide variety of activites including various sports, homework time, dance troupe, board games, outside play (weather permitting), and a variety of clubs.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.