- Catholic education is an expression of the mission entrusted to the church by Jesus Christ.
- As a Catholic school, we hope to realize the threefold purpose of Christian Education – to teach doctrine , to build community, and to serve.
- We are a compassionate community that serves, prays, learns, and cares for each other.
- Visitation students will be educated and guided in a wholistic environment of learning – to become intellectually competent, morally and spiritually informed, and emotionally healthy in their relations with God, the world of information, and each other.
- Catholic education will continue to encourage and inspire students with a passion for learning, a passion for peace and justice, and a passion for personal personal holiness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Boys-Grey pants/red or white polo; Girls-red plaid skirt /red or white polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships/financial assistance is available. We accept CCI for Pre-K, K.|
|% on Financial Aid||
- Visitation offers before care from 6:00 a.m. until school begins at 7:45 a.m. Our after care extends from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. with a wide variety of activites including various sports, homework time, dance troupe, board games, outside play (weather permitting), and a variety of clubs.
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.