Wallula Christian Preschool
- Wallula Christian Preschool (WCP) is a licensed preschool program that provides a nurturing environment combined with a Bible-based curriculum which emphasizes God's role in the world around us while preparing children for Kindergarten.
- It is a place where kids can learn, play, and grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Delaware Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$165|
|Tuition Notes||varies on the number of days the children attend. We offer a 2-day, 3-day, or 4-day program.|
Wallula Christian Preschool (WCP) is a licensed preschool program that provides a nurturing environment combined with a Bible-based curriculum which emphasizes God's role in the world around us while preparing children for Kindergarten. The program provides children the following abilities:
- Kindergarten readiness skillsInterests in the world around themSkills for work and play with other children
- Communication skills to express feelings and ideas in a Christ-like fashion
- Creative expression through art, music, language and dramatic play
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
3027 N 54th St
Kansas City, KS 66104
(913)287-8883 11.5 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.