Walnut International Montessori Preschool
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 193 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- International School of Montessori provides child care service to the families and children of the Walnut community. This service has grown out of sincere love for the children and a desire to help them in the proper development and adjustment in our changing society. At our school, we follow the Montessori Philosophy. Our program is equipped and staffed to give the best possible care to these children. Our purpose is to provide an environment that is safe and conducive to good health where children ages six weeks through kindergarten can work and play together while being guided towards a happy wholesome development. All are welcome regardless of race, color, or religion. International School of Montessori offers a flexible age appropriate program to assist the children in their learning processes. This includes a time for outdoor play on equipment suitable to their age, games, creative arts and crafts, science and nature observations, rhythm and music Spanish, sharing experiences, and story time.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Walnut International Montessori Preschool?
The application deadline for Walnut International Montessori Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Walnut International Montessori Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards