St Martha School
- St. Martha's School is committed to provide students with solid Catholic moral values, high academic standards, and a strong sense of community.
- Together with the home, the Church, and the state, St. Martha's School pursues the integral development in each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, psychological, social, cultural, aesthetic, and physical.
- The school is committed to the development of the whole person, since in Christ, the perfect man, all human values find their fulfillment and unity.
- The whole curriculum of St. Martha's School aims to "relate all human culture eventually to the Good News of Salvation, so that the life of faith will illumine the knowledge which students gradually gain of the world, of life, and of mankind." As Catholic educators, we recognize that, while parents are the first to communicate the faith to their children and to educate them, the school has the fundamental task of complementing, reinforcing, and extending the family's efforts.
- Active cooperation between parents and school is the cornerstone of the St. Martha's School Community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walnut Grades: PK-K | 85 students
800 Francesca Dr.
Walnut, CA 91789
(626)913-6084 1.5 PK-K
- West Covina Grades: PK-K | 51 students
3443 S Nogales St
West Covina, CA 91792 1.6 PK-K
- West Covina Grades: NS-PK | 13 students
3443 S. Nogales St.
West Covina, CA 91792
(626)965-9611 1.6 NS-PK
- West Covina Grades: PK-K | 159 students
3457 S Nogales St
West Covina, CA 91792 1.7 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.