St Martha School
Tel: (626) 965-1467
- St. Martha's School is committed to provide students with solid Catholic moral values, high academic standards, and a strong sense of community.
- Together with the home, the Church, and the state, St. Martha's School pursues the integral development in each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, psychological, social, cultural, aesthetic, and physical.
- The school is committed to the development of the whole person, since in Christ, the perfect man, all human values find their fulfillment and unity.
- The whole curriculum of St. Martha's School aims to "relate all human culture eventually to the Good News of Salvation, so that the life of faith will illumine the knowledge which students gradually gain of the world, of life, and of mankind." As Catholic educators, we recognize that, while parents are the first to communicate the faith to their children and to educate them, the school has the fundamental task of complementing, reinforcing, and extending the family's efforts.
- Active cooperation between parents and school is the cornerstone of the St. Martha's School Community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walnut Grades: PK-K | 85 students
800 Francesca Dr.
Walnut, CA 91789
(626) 913-6084 1.5 PK-K
- West Covina Grades: NS-PK | 13 students
3443 S Nogales St
West Covina, CA 91792
(626) 965-9611 1.6 NS-PK
- West Covina Grades: PK-K | 209 students
3457 S Nogales St
West Covina, CA 91792
(626) 965-9060 1.7 PK-K
- La Puente Grades: K-8 | 154 students
15650 E Temple Ave
La Puente, CA 91744
(626) 336-2821 1.9 K-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?