West Covina KinderCare
Our staff is dedicated to providing the utmost quality curriculum and care for your child.
They are hard working and very passionate about your children, providing an amazing curriculum, and engaging in every moment throughout your child's day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to West Covina KinderCare! We are very excited that you are
interested in our program. Here at KinderCare we believe in
developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your
child's growth with their emotional, social, cognitive, and
We provide top notch, highly qualified teachers. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but we also have support from a team of child development experts. They have a true passion for educating and nurturing your child, so that they may get the best care in town!
- Your child's safety is our highest priority. We have a keypad entry, fenced in playground, and all of our staff are First Aid and CPR certified. We also practice earthquake and fire drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Spanish
- Actions, Alternative Payments, Options Childcare Program
Endorse West Covina KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.