West Covina KinderCare
- Our staff is dedicated to providing the utmost quality curriculum and care for your child.
- They are hard working and very passionate about your children, providing an amazing curriculum, and engaging in every moment throughout your child's day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to West Covina KinderCare! We are very excited that you are
interested in our program. Here at KinderCare we believe in
developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your
child's growth with their emotional, social, cognitive, and
We provide top notch, highly qualified teachers. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but we also have support from a team of child development experts. They have a true passion for educating and nurturing your child, so that they may get the best care in town!
- Your child's safety is our highest priority. We have a keypad entry, fenced in playground, and all of our staff are First Aid and CPR certified. We also practice earthquake and fire drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Spanish
- Actions, Alternative Payments, Options Childcare Program
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Covina Grades: PK-K | 159 students
3457 S Nogales St
West Covina, CA 91792 0.1 PK-K
- Walnut Grades: PK-K | 85 students
800 Francesca Dr.
Walnut, CA 91789
(626)913-6084 0.5 PK-K
- Walnut Grades: NS-K | 122 students
20781 Amar Rd Ste 1
Walnut, CA 91789
(909)594-8172 1 NS-K
- La Puente Grades: K-8 | 259 students
440 N Azusa Ave
La Puente, CA 91744
(626)964-1093 1.6 K-8
- Rowland Heights Grades: PK-K | 73 students
19560 E Walnut Dr S
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(909)869-5965 1.8 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.