Warriors Christian Academy
Spiritually strong, morally virtuous, academically brilliant, and physically superior - we are Christ's WARRIORS! We believe in providing children with all the skills they need in order to achieve life success.
Warriors Christian Academy turns out "Kingdom Kids" who are "Champion Children".
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Yearly Tuition: $8,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Save big on tuition Summer Programs the earlier in the year you register.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(School Shorts and Shirt)
(School Shorts and Shirt)
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
We have different tuition levels based on timeframe and services. Tuition can range from $149 - $199 per week and may include after school and summer camp.
National avg.: 85%
- Our story is simple. Thirty years ago we opened our first Martial Arts Academy. We now own a franchise with schools across Texas! Through the decades we have had unbelievable success changing and molding thousands of children's lives through the martial arts culture of respect and discipline. There are countless studies on how the martial arts improve focus, self esteem, confidence, and behavior. Because of this we have had many parents approach us through the years and say things like "If only my child could be immersed in this culture throughout their whole school day, it would be life changing. The respect based, structured, loving environment that Vortex provides is an absolute game changer in my child's learning development. So why don't you open a school?" Well, the time has come to do exactly that! We see a huge need to define our children's TRUTH in the right way. As parents we have a simple choice. We either allow the secular, anti-God public school system to define truth, or we invest in a great Christian school which will define that child's truth through Biblical principles. I want you to understand as a parent who is considering a private, Christian education that Christian Education = Christian Discipleship. What is more important than knowing that your child's foundation is secure in Christ? Nothing!When we add to this a martial arts culture that teaches respect for self and others, self discipline, manners / etiquette,world class self defense, and the science of achievement, we produce a person who is spiritually, mentally, morally, and physically healthy and able to defend themselves. That is why we are called WARRIORS Christian Academy!Our students develop the skills to live and defend what is right.
Profile last updated:
I absolutely loved the vortex or so now called warriors academy. I loved the energy In the room. Everyone was so kind and thought me some manners..education and how to be respected... the dance was so fun and the field trips are a blast. and the teachers...bomb. you can never go wrong with being with everyone but friends. so friendly and so kind. I would very recommend warriors academy to anyone who loves to be active and has huge goals in life like me.
Endorse Warriors Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.